- How to Reach The Lost Chamber Aquarium
- THE LOST CHAMBERS AQUARIUM TICKET
- Timings for the Atlantis Aquarium
- LOST CHAMBERS AQUARIUM LOCATIONS AND PARKING
- LOST CHAMBERS AQUARIUM DEALS
- In the Lost Chambers Aquarium, what might visitors expect?
- Dubai Attractions: The Lost Chambers Aquarium
- Getting to know the area around the aquarium
- Insider Tips for the Lost Chambers Aquarium in Dubai
The Lost Chamber Aquarium, a magnificent aquarium, are found in this hotel. Given the number of wonderful aquariums Dubai has to offer, this aquarium may be its simplest.
Dubai, the capital of the Middle East’s tourism industry, is really a city to behold and awe-inspiring. You will never run out of things to do while travelling with your friends, loved ones, or family members because there is always something to do and see.
Atlantis Hotel, located on the Palm Jumeirah Islands, is one of Dubai’s most impressive engineering feats. There’s a good reason why this exquisite 5-star hotel is so popular around the world.
Aquaventure, a world-class water park, and The Lost Chambers Aquarium, a magnificent aquarium, are found in this hotel. Given the number of wonderful aquariums Dubai has to offer, this aquarium may be its simplest. The Lost Chambers Aquarium’s glass tunnels are a great place to practice underwater photography. Sharks, stingrays and piranhas are just a few of the species you’ll encounter at the depths of Atlantis, The Palm — but don’t forget the tiny seahorses!
The underwater passageways evoke the Vanished City of Atlantis, a lost civilization of shipwrecks and ruins, by providing an immersive experience. Within ten stunning rooms, you’ll find the world’s most remarkable and vibrant underwater ecosystems. There are over 20 marine life displays at this aquarium where you can interact with the critters and even help feed them – all under the guidance of an animal expert. However, what makes this aquarium unique? We’ll find out.
How to Reach The Lost Chamber Aquarium
Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai has a kiosk at Dubai International Airport’s Terminals 1, 2, and 3. Atlantis, The Palm houses the Lost Chambers Aquarium.
There are two ways for people who are travelling by public transportation to get to our location:
- To get to Dafza – 01, you’ll need to walk for about 68 minutes from the Dubai International Airport. Ride a C26 from Wasl Park Terminus to Adcb Metro Bus – stop Landslide, 01 – and get out at Adcb Metro Bus. Wait for the M1 at the Jebel Ali Metro Station when you arrive. Alight at Damac Metro Station and go to Al Marsa St. to reach your destination. To get to Palm Jumeirah Tram Station, walk toward the Dubai Marina Tram Station and hop on a T1 tram. Take the Atlantis Monorail Station as your destination and wait for the Dubai Monorail. Your final destination is only one metro station away from this location.
- To get to Dafza – 01, walk from the Dubai International Airport. Getting on a C26 requires a trip to Wasl Park Terminus. Ride a C26 from Wasl Park Terminus to Adcb Metro Bus Stop. The first landslide. Dubai Internet City Metro Station is just a few steps away from Jebel Ali Metro Station. Dubai Internet City Seaside Metro Bus Stop – 01 is located in this area. You can take either the 88 or X28 to Dubai Knowledge Village Conference Center – 02 and stroll towards Gateway Station. At the Atlantis Monorail Station, wait for the Dubai Monorail and disembark at the Palm Atlantis Station.
THE LOST CHAMBERS AQUARIUM TICKET
Ticket prices for Atlantis Lost World Dubai can vary based on what you wish to do or see. Adult admission to the Lost Chambers Aquarium is AED 100. AED 70 gets you entry for a youngster under the age of eleven.
Depending on the extras you select, prices may be more or lower.
Timings for the Atlantis Aquarium
The Lost Chambers Aquarium Dubai is open from 10:00 a.m. to 09:00 p.m. daily. If you purchase a deal for the Lost Chambers Aquarium, the timings of the Atlantis Aquarium may change. As a result, plan your vacation around the activities you’ve purchased a ticket for.
LOST CHAMBERS AQUARIUM LOCATIONS AND PARKING
Atlantis’ Lost Chambers can be found along the Avenue in the city. There is a valet parking service, but it is only provided if there is enough space. Atlantis Dubai does not charge for parking, therefore you don’t have to add it to the total cost of your stay.
LOST CHAMBERS AQUARIUM DEALS
Different communities offer different discounts and incentives. Booking the Lost Chambers Aquarium packages with your MasterCard debit or credit card now gets you a 25% discount. There are also discount deals offered from time to time by local merchants. In order to see the interesting underwater habitat, don’t let the cost of your stay at Atlantis Dubai be a deterrent.
In the Lost Chambers Aquarium, what might visitors expect?
- Learn about Atlantis, the Lost World.
- More than 65,000 marine animals, such as sharks and stingrays, are waiting for you to discover them!
- Scuba and snorkel in this awe-inducing wonderland.
- Keep the ocean’s apex predators fed
- Show of daily food consumption
- Tour the Lost Chambers Aquarium with a guide on the Fish Tale Tour!
Dubai Attractions: The Lost Chambers Aquarium
Other Lost Chambers attractions are sprinkled throughout the aquarium complex and do not require an additional ticket purchase. In the next section, you’ll find a list of nearby attractions.
The kids absolutely love it here, and it’s easy to see why. Starfish and sea urchins, for example, are available for you to grip and hold in your hands. Take a closer look at these invertebrates under the direction of a professional and view them in a new light.
Interactive Aqua theater Shows
Learn about marine life and scuba diving from the comic, skilled scuba divers at the same time. This tour includes a feeding demonstration where you can see how they manage to feed hundreds of fish at once.
Fish Hospital and Nursery
When you have more than 65,000 fish in the tank, accidents are sure to happen. But don’t worry, the experts at Lost Chambers have built up a ‘hospital’ for the fish in the event of an emergency. Check out how the fish are cared for and how the crew ensures their health and safety in person.
The Ambassador Lagoon, which is the largest in the area, is a popular tourist attraction. This enormous building can hold an incredible 11 million litres of water! Yes, that’s correct. This tank is home to the vast majority of Atlantis’ aquatic inhabitants. It has enough water to fill 4.5 Olympic-sized swimming pools, making it one of the world’s largest aquariums. There are approximately 150 species of fish in this tank, as well as a variety of diving opportunities at Lost Chambers.
A family outing to the aquarium is the ideal pleasure. Explore the Ambassador Lagoon and witness the animals in their natural habitat while snorkelling. Even youngsters as young as six years old can join in this activity.
Atlantis Dive Discovery
This is the perfect experience for those who want to experience scuba diving. Dive into the Ambassador Lagoon with the help of certified divers. Designed for novices. There are sharks, Napoleon wrasses, and other fascinating sea species you may swim with. This dive is only open to those who are at least 10 years old.
Isn’t it terrifying? The reason for this is that you will get the opportunity to scuba dive into the Ambassador Lagoon and feed up to 14 different species of sharks and stingrays. You needn’t worry, because you’ll be under the watchful eye of your instructor. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for those who are brave and lionhearted. Who among you has what it takes to face Jaws?
This is a more daring type of experience. See what it’s like to walk and breathe underwater by diving 3 metres into the Ambassador Lagoon. You can wander among stingrays, fish, and even sharks thanks to a special helmet that allows you to breathe underwater! This trek is open to children ages 8 and up.
Atlantis Dive Explorer
Various diving programmes are available for different types of divers. Non-certified divers can begin their training with the Atlantis dive discovery programme. A single-tank dive for certified divers follows, followed by the Predator dive, which is reserved for those brave enough to take the plunge.
As a diver progresses, he or she has a variety of options to choose from. The Atlantis diving discovery is a beginner’s dive for non-certified divers. You can take a dive in the predator tank, which is mostly populated by sharks, rays, and other predators, for qualified divers and bravehearts alike.
If you’re looking for the ultimate Atlantis diving experience, this is it. Dive into the Ambassador Lagoon, which is home to 65,000 aquatic species, for 1.5 hours with licenced divers only. The Atlantis scuba staff will guide this experience, which includes all the necessary equipment and water bottles. For certified divers, this is a must-see event.
People dressed in spooky costumes can attend Halloween events at the aquarium during this time of year.
Aqua Theatre Shows
There are comedic divers that do their best to enlighten the younger audience about the wonders of the underwater world. The Lost Chambers Aquarium Atlantis is home to almost 65,000 aquatic creatures in 21 different aquariums. Entering this storage makes you feel like you’re underwater because of way it’s set up. You’ll be able to see fish and lobsters, seahorses, jellyfishes, alligators, and more at this aquarium. With your bare hands, you can interact with some of the creatures at this Aquarium.
Getting to know the area around the aquarium
Don’t miss out on these adorable spots near The Lost Chambers Aquarium if you’ve got some spare time.
- Dive Center: Atlantis Dive Center allows you to see undersea wonders in a whole new light. Dive equipment, boats, and classrooms are available for rent or purchase at this facility, which has been certified by the Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI). Scuba divers should aim for the Atlantis Aquarium Dive if they are good at it.
- At the Aquaventure Waterpark, there are approximately 17 fun-filled water zones, each with a variety of attractions and slides. Aquaventure Waterpark is a must-see for visitors.
- Dolphin Bay: There is no more advanced dolphin habitat anywhere on earth than the Dolphin Bay. It’s also possible to simply dance and interact with them. It’s also possible to join them in the water if you’ve learned how to swim yourself. Getting away from the stresses of daily life and interacting with these lovely aquatic animals is a fantastic way to unwind.
- Point for Sea Lions: Have you ever considered how cuddly it might be to hold a sea lion? Witness it up close if you haven’t before. Sea Lion Point is a great place to learn more about these fascinating animals and the ways in which they interact with one another. Don’t forget to take part in Sea Lion Photo Fun after your visit here is over. You’ll be able to bring back some fantastic memories.
- One of the most popular spas in China is ShuiQi Spa, which is noted for its top-notch services. The Lost Chambers Aquarium’s Hath Yoga Classes can help you build your physical stamina, coordination, and flexibility, while alternative Dubai spas can be found if you prefer.
- Dubai Beaches and Pools: There are various beaches in Dubai for those who enjoy strolling along the sand. You may have fun with the whole family at the Royal Pool, Royal Beach, Aquaventure Beach, and Zero Entry Pool.
Insider Tips for the Lost Chambers Aquarium in Dubai
In the mornings and afternoons, the aquarium is less crowded. In order to prevent overcrowding, it is best to arrive earlier.
Make sure you have a camera with you at all times, since there will be countless photo ops.
Wear comfortable shoes because there will be some walking involved. There are over twenty-one separate aquariums and terrariums to explore.
Attend the Ambassador Lagoon’s feeding sessions if you can. Seeing the animals being fed in the water is a must-do activity. Check with the front desk for information on mealtimes.
Combo tickets for Aquaventure Waterpark and Lost Chambers Aquarium are the best value. At 10 a.m., the waterpark is also open. Wearing proper swimwear is essential if you decide to visit a water park.