- The Dubai Dolphinarium’s location is:
- Dress code at the Dubai Dolphinarium:
- Tickets to Dubai Dolphinarium cost as follows:
- How to Get to the Dubai Dolphinarium
- The purpose of the Dubai Dolphinarium
- Things to do at the Dubai Dolphinarium
- Activities at the Dubai Dolphinarium include:
- Restaurant and Souvenir shops at the Dubai Dolphinarium
- Tips for Visitors Dubai Dolphinarium
Because of its opulent nature, Dubai is an exhilarating place to visit. The Dubai Dolphinarium is an example of this. Air-conditioning is installed throughout the entire edifice, which covers an area of around 1.25 acres. This, too, is a family-friendly attraction in Dubai, just like the rest of the city’s attractions.
Six famous bottlenose dolphins, fur seals, and a few unusual parrot species call Dubai Dolphinarium home. Dolphinarium is the Middle East’s first fully air-conditioned indoor dolphinarium. It serves as a habitat for dolphins and seals, delighting visitors with live presentations and allowing them to interact with the animals. To show off their talents in everything from singing and dancing to playing with balls, these animals have been expertly taught.
There are roughly 5000 square metres of Dolphinarium space. More than 1200 people may be comfortably seated in a 180-degree main arena, which is surrounded by 5.5 deep seawater pools.
The Dubai Dolphinarium also has classrooms and a library with marine-themed themes, as well as a gym for children. Guests at Happy Valley Restaurant can enjoy a variety of kid-friendly and adult-friendly dishes at this establishment. Buying memento toys at the Gift Shop is a must for visitors. To make the most of your visit to the dolphinarium, let’s go over everything it has to offer in depth.
The Dubai Dolphinarium’s location is:
Creek Park, Gate 1, Umm Hurrair 2 is the location of Dubai Dolphinarium. The green line metro can also be used to get there. To enter the Dubai Dolphinarium, visitors must have a NOL card.
Dress code at the Dubai Dolphinarium:
For the Dubai Dolphinarium shows, there is no specific attire required. In order to participate in swimming activities at Dubai Dolphinarium, you will need to wear a swimming suit.
Tickets to Dubai Dolphinarium cost as follows:
Tickets to the Dubai Dolphinarium can be purchased with either VIP or ordinary seats. The VIP seats are located in the middle of the auditorium and offer the greatest view of the performance. The normal seats are arranged in an arc around the VIP seats, so you won’t miss a thing.
- For AED 105, you can get a standard seat, while the VIP seats cost AED 125. There is a discount of AED 75 on Mondays,
- Fridays and Saturdays for the 11:00 AM show for standard seats.
- You should attend at least 15 minutes prior to the show’s start time if you purchased Regular seats, since seating is first-come, first-served. Ensure that your Regular seats are as close to the center as possible, near the VIP seating area.
- An AED 105 ticket will get you into the Dolphin and Seal Shows.
- Swimming with Dolphins tickets cost AED 630.
- Tickets for the exotic bird show at Creek Park in Dubai cost AED 50.
- Dubai Dolphinarium Mirror Maze tickets are AED 17.33 per person, inclusive of tax.
- At Dubai Dolphinarium, trampoline park tickets cost AED 19.
How to Get to the Dubai Dolphinarium
Two ways to get to Dubai Dolphinarium from Dubai International Airport are available.
- To go to a metro station, you’ll need to get to Terminal 3 of the airport. You’ll need to catch a Redline, which departs every 10 minutes, to get there. Once you’ve boarded, head to Burjuman to disembark. You’ll be at Burjuman in less than 10 minutes. To get to Dubai HealthCare City, take the Green train from here. It will take approximately six minutes. For roughly 14 minutes, walk from Dubai HealthCare City to your final location. It will cost you between 115 and 161 INR for the entire Metro ride.
- If you’re travelling with three or more others, it’s always a good idea to take a taxi to your final location instead of taking public transportation. Private Dubai international airport transportation can also be arranged to take you to the Dubai Dolphinarium in less than 10 minutes. You should expect to pay between 600 and 750 Indian rupees for a one-way trip.
The purpose of the Dubai Dolphinarium
The primary goal of these live presentations is not simply to entertain the general public, but to educate the general public, in particular the younger generations, about the need of protecting marine life and the environment.
Things to do at the Dubai Dolphinarium
Dubai Dolphinarium has a wide variety of shows. Among these, the following shows are the most intriguing!
Dolphin and Seals Show
Visiting the Dolphinarium in Dubai is a great way to have fun at home. Dolphins and seals amuse the crowd in the Dolphin and Seals Show. Dolphins are known to playfully interact with children. Seeing the dolphins and seals up close and personal is a great way to learn about the creatures’ incredible abilities, both physical and mental.
Dancing, playing with balls and juggling are just a few of the many ways that dolphins win over the public’s hearts. Six bottlenose dolphins, affectionately known as Kyushu, Jerry, Tetka, Fekla, Kai, and Elvis, put on a spectacular show. This year’s event will feature a number of charming and awkward fur seals. The foremost show puddle is surrounded by an arena-style seating area, including normal and VIP sectors, for these creatures to perform.
Swimming and Meet & Greet with Dolphins
Swimming with dolphins and having a Meet & Greet with them is a great way to see them perform in person. The dolphins’ playful antics entice visitors to get up close and personal with them. Aside from the possibility of swimming with dolphins, this programme offers a rare opportunity to get up and personal with some of nature’s most majestic creatures. Trainers stay among the audience throughout show times for their own safety.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to swim with dolphins if you’re seeking for an immersive experience. Enjoy a dolphin encounter at Dolphin Planet Dubai. The Dolphinarium A polite and amiable experience with the ocean’s smartest creatures is possible for all ages, including youngsters. When you get to meet these beautiful creatures, you’ll have an unforgettable experience that you’ll remember for years to come.
Creek Park exotic Bird Show
Only in Dubai can you see more than 20 types of parrots and exotic birds in one place, which means it receives a lot of attention from visitors during the events. The show’s avian performers and magicians demonstrate their dexterity and intelligence. Blue and Gold Macaws, Green Winged Macaws, Eclectus Parrots, Sulphur Crested Cockatoos, Sun Conjures, African Grey, and the Red Billed Hornbill are just a few of the birds that can be found at Dubai Dolphinarium.
Dubai Dolphinarium Mirror Maze
One of Dubai’s most enjoyable and demanding puzzles is the mirror maze. A disturbing labyrinth composed of mirrored glasses must be navigated using one’s sense of touch and direction in order to get out. It’s one of the UAE’s earliest and lowest-priced trampoline indoor parks to devote a rare period to leaping and vigorous trampolines within Dubai Dolphinarium.
The Dubai Dolphinarium’s Trampoline Park
All ages, especially youngsters, enjoy the trampoline park at Dubai Dolphinarium. After you’ve had your fill of the dolphinarium’s antics, head over to the trampoline park with your loved ones and have some fun. Revenue on the contest of entering this mirrored labyrinth and utilising your sense of touch and direction to find a way free.
Fun and adventure await you in these seemingly infinite networks of mirrors and tunnels. There is no limit to what you may do on the trampoline court. Everyone of any age can have a great time with a safety briefing before getting started.
THE 5D AND 7D CINEMA
At Dubai Dolphinarium’s 5D/7D Cinema, immerse yourself in the world of virtual reality. Combining the visual and tactile experiences of 3D cinema to create a cinema that allows you to ‘see and feel’ the movie you are watching. It’s also possible to participate in the film and shoot at various targets as the movie progresses. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
5D Cinema-Movie Ride and 7D Cinema-Shooting Game tickets cost AED 25 each for a 3-5 minute session.
Activities at the Dubai Dolphinarium include:
Visitors to Dubai’s Dolphinarium can enjoy the following summertime activities:
- Summer Camps for Children
- Dubai’s Summer Has a Lot of Surprises for You!
- Austin’s Awareness Week
Restaurant and Souvenir shops at the Dubai Dolphinarium
The Dolphinarium’s in-house restaurant is called Happy Valley. A maximum of 150 persons can be served at one time in the facility’s lone restaurant. Everyone is welcome to stop by the restaurant before or after the show to grab a bite to eat. Anyone, regardless of whether or not they have tickets to the event, is welcome to dine at the restaurant. Most of the cuisine on the menu has an Asian flavour to it. Snacks, beverages, and meals are all readily available at reasonable prices in this area.
For those who choose to purchase any of the professional images taken during the day, there are gift shops and a photoshop to visit before departing.
The WAFI Mall is one of Dubai’s most popular shopping destinations for those who enjoy shopping for their families. WAFI Mall is the greatest place to go for a stroll when you’ve got some time on your hands.
Tips for Visitors Dubai Dolphinarium
Here are some bits and pieces of crucial guidelines to observe while visiting Dubai Dolphinarium:
- If you’re going to be swimming at Dolphin Planet, it’s a good idea to bring a change of clothes.
- Every region of Dubai Dolphinarium has its own set of rules. Check out those directions before you enter. You can also read these instructions on the Dubai Dolphinarium’s official website.
- Swimming should be avoided by those who are afraid of water.
- A responsible adult must be present at all times when a child is present.
- Bringing your own food and drink is prohibited.
- A smoking ban has been imposed.
- Animals and pets are not permitted.